Saturday, May 19, 2007

Thanks a lot, Gerard Holmgren

I went to bask in the warm glow of 9/11 Truth tonight, and even paid $10 for it, and you ruined it. If only I had not read your paper, I would not have seen the doublethink in David Ray Griffin's presentation.

http://members.iinet.net.au/%7Eholmgren/slithering.html

Bathed in his erudite eloquence, I could have been at one with the Movement, knowing that an argument blessed by the keeper of all things truthly could not contradict any other argument so blessed, so we could march on together toward the Truth. I could have stood and cheered with everyone else. Instead, I sat, appalled as Griffin talked about the empirical method yet went back and forth between a plane at the Pentagon and no plane at the Pentagon, stand-down one minute, faked phone calls the next, while also questioning whether planes were hijacked at all.

The low point of the evening was when Griffin got the audience to laugh at the government's story about Flight 93 disappearing into soft soil in Pennsylvania, then proceeded to assume without question that planes disappeared into hard buildings in New York.

There were other examples of doublethink, and not just related to the planes issue. Thanks to you, I will have to write more about them later.

And now you've done it to Morgan Reynolds, and are threatening to do it to Judy Wood.

http://members.iinet.net.au/%7Eholmgren/liars.html


How could you?

Thank you.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you catching on. Holmgren is one of the best thinkers out there on this topic. That's why he gets accused of being disinfo and cointelpro.

spooked said...

Ningen--

do you have a user name for Holmgren's site? I appear to be blocked.

I might also add that while Holmgren is good at devastating critiques, he is actually very prone to criticism himself. He is no paragon of truthfulness, as far as I am concerned.

Ningen said...

I didn't know a user name was necessary. What site are you talking about?

I haven't seen Holmgren be untruthful. What do you mean?

Anonymous said...

Hey Spooked,

'Holmgren no paragon of truthfulness'????

What are referring to?

Why didn't you reply to Ningen?

I have followed Holmgren and he holds to a standard higher than anyone in the 'truth' movement. Why don't you back up what you are saying?